Looking for a sophomore, junior or senior student currently attending a four year accredited college or university to work with engineering teams to support aspects of user experience.
- Customer research around workflows and customer challenges
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to solve customer problems through a first class user experience
- Be part of the new feature launch process including the QA and release to customers
- Capture and participate in customer feedback sessions
- Use feedback from customers, product managers, and product analytics to inform user experience designs.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Background and familiarity in digital marketing or interest to learn
- Direct experience with any of the major marketing cloud solutions (Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle) is a plus
- Eager to learn and curious to understand more about a problem or how a new technology works
- Excellent written and verbal skills as intern will be working with many different teams and customers
- Critical thinker and able to analytically solve problems
- Paid internship
- Possibility for academic credit
- Flexible hours
- Access to a huge network of startups, tech companies and entrepreneurs
- Meaningful work as an intern
This internship is teleworking during COVID-1
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.