WHO WE ARE
Miracle Mile Law Group is a team of dedicated plaintiff’s employment lawyers who exclusively focus on discrimination, retaliation, wage/hour, and other employment-related matters. We are a small boutique firm who prides itself on providing personalized service every step of the way. Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Miracle Mile Law Group strives to get the best results for our clients. That said, we are expanding and need individuals who share our passion for representing the disadvantaged and providing a voice for the voiceless.
We are looking for a bright and dedicated employment paralegal to join our team.
- Assist in propounding and responding to discovery
- Calendar and manage court deadlines
- Prepare documents for filing with the state and federal court
- Draft correspondence and regularly communicate with clients, experts, and defense counsel in an effective and courteous manner
- Document review
- Assist counsel in fact investigation
- Assist with pre-trial preparation, including drafting trial documents and preparing exhibits
- Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ·
- 1-4 years worth of experience in employment law is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Federal and California Civil Procedure and Local Court Rules
- Familiarity with DFEH and EEOC claims process preferred, but not required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus
- Type at least 60 WPM
Miracle Mile Law Group offers competitive pay and great opportunities for growth and advancement. We strive to maintain a family atmosphere and team work environment by working collaboratively. We make sure to let our team know that management's door is always open.