Do you feel that you have a strong attention to detail? Are you a clear and concise communicator? Are you a creative, passionate designer interested in revolutionizing software design in the public sector?
If this sounds like you then you’re the perfect fit! We’re looking for an exceptionally talented and experienced designer to help build out this platform while keeping an eye on the real challenges our users have and how to solve them in an easy to use, visually stunning way with an all around wonderful experience.
Examples of Duties / Knowledge & Skills
- Own the UX design process from exploratory research, analysis, design, prototype, and usability testing
- Be an advocate for the user to ensure design is easy to use
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand and analyze business requirements and translate them into design concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate your designs across multiple teams
- Work closely with developers to ensure accurate translation into code
- Contribute in establishing UX design guidelines and templates
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, agile, multi-platform environment
Minimum qualifications & Requirements
- BA/BS degree in human-centered design, user experience, design communication, graphic design, or related
- OR a Bachelors in another field of study and at least 2 years experience in user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq Mockups, Axure, Invision, and Principle
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.