Are you a current junior or rising senior in Human Resources (with skills in Compensation, HR Analytics, Data Analytics, Computer Science) and looking to enhance your college experience? We want to talk to you!
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
Individuals with your skill sets are in high demand, so why should you choose Niagara? We know our people are our greatest assets, and we love to support the growth and development of our team members – both current and future. We are a family-owned and operated leading beverage manufacturer, and we’re growing rapidly both across the nation and internationally, providing vast opportunities for career advancement and making an impact across our company.
What we offer:
- An encouraging and supportive culture where your career growth and development is prioritized
- The ability to make a tangible impact in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Collaboration with other life-long learners who share your curiosity and desire for constant improvement
- Competitive pay
What does our intern program look like for you?
Our interns spend the summer working directly on high impact projects within one of our Corporate headquarter departments. During this 10-12-week full-time internship, you are encouraged to think outside the box and use a continuous improvement mindset to approach your projects and provide helpful, productive solutions. You will be able to gain hands on experience within a workplace department related to your field of study, preparing you for your professional career post-graduation.
What you’ll be doing – Program Curriculum:
- Match with a mentor from the business
- Social and networking events (including engagement opportunities with leadership)
- Training focused on technical & professional skills (including Six Sigma Yellow Belt training)
- Volunteer/community service events
- Final presentations to team and leadership
What skills you need to be successful:
- Strong oral and written communication – the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, and demonstrated presentation skills.
- Problem solving abilities, including the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Collaboration – building rapport with others in the workplace and showing support of others’ ideas.
- Individual initiative – we’re looking for those who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision while executing tasks in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Driven and accountable – always looking for growth, you’ll receive feedback from manager and from others, setting specific and manageable goals that are focused on your personal and professional objectives.
- Check us out! Learn more about Niagara and our people by visiting our career page and following our social channels.
- Apply, and prepare for your next steps. Check out our interview tips and more here: https://careers.niagarawater.com/us/en/interviewresources
We are excited to learn more about you, and how we can help support your future career goals!
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.