Nialaya Jewelry is seeking a creative social media and digital content coordinator to execute our social strategy across all social media channels. The key focus of the role will be for day-to-day creation, curation, sourcing, and implementation on our social media channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube. This position will coordinate our social media efforts to increase our properties’ brand awareness.
- Run day-to-day management of social media platforms, including implementing editorial calendars, posting for Nialaya properties, and responding to user comments and messages.
- Lead up and develop Nialaya’s Brand Ambassador Program – including recruiting new influencers, developing brand relationships with existing members, influencer gifting and correspondence, program administration, and managing program growth and development.
- You will be tasked with special projects like leading up our livestreaming ecommerce strategy and be responsible for sourcing on air hosts and influencer talent to host livestream shopping events, and be in charge of the growth of the program.
- Lead up social media content creation.
- Copywriting and image curating for our social media properties.
- Graphic design social media content, images, and graphics in Photoshop.
- Source and shoot social media content, including photos and videos (IG posts, IG Stories, IG Reels, TikTok).
- Develop monthly social media editorial calendars, editorial and marketing content.
- Develop a social and digital voice to promote key brand pillars across properties and find real-time, relevant and appropriate ways to insert our brands into key conversations.
- Research and implement new capabilities and trends within social and digital.
- Share real-time insights across department to ensure social media performance is evaluated on an ongoing basis. Consistently apply learnings to optimize social media activity.
- Monitor social media platforms and ensure social media guidelines are adhered to including removal of red flagged or inappropriate content.
- Engage and connect with our social and digital audience daily.
- Develop, enhance and maintain relationships with talent.
- Help to produce engaging social live video – (e.g. Instagram Stories, Reels, and Live, TikTok Live, Livestreaming Ecommerce)
- Participate and ideate in content planning verticals with marketing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years of experience
- Adobe Photoshop and other graphic design skills required.
- Strong written and spoken communicator with the ability to develop creative, clear, and concise storytelling for a variety of audiences.
- Proactive and highly organized with ability to appropriately assess and respond to time sensitive, high-profile issues.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Adobe Premier and other video editing skills are a plus.
- Photography skills are a plus.
- Must be based in Los Angeles.