Job Title: AP Clerk
Reports To: Account Executive
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Business Management
Summary: To perform bookkeeping by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Enter all AP in Datafaction imaging and associate.*
- Scanning, imaging and maintenance of electronic filing system.*
- Maintain AP black books.*
- Maintain AP schedules.*
- Other related duties as assigned.
- To be promoted to Assistant Account Executive must master the below skills:
- Enter CR in Datafaction, Imaging and associate.
- Process credit card statements through the credit card module.
- Book payroll.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Setup and proper use of GL codes.
Qualifications: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Oral and Written Communication Skills
Fluent Command of English
Knowledge of Datafaction and Imaging
Proficiency in Excel
Proficiency in Word
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma and/or college preferred
1 year or more Datafaction experience
Physical Demands / Work Environment
Occasional, standing, walking, crouching and lifting up to 15 pounds.
Frequent use of hands and reaching with hands and arms.
Regular talking, hearing, seeing, and sitting.
Moderate to loud noise level.
Risk of electrical shock.
All new employees are subject to a background check and must sign a confidentiality agreement.
* Please ask about our current open positions in all of our locations: Westwood, Irvine, South Bay, Encino, Northridge, and Pasadena.