The primary goal of Food Waste Solution Specialist is to find recycling solutions for our clients’ food and organic waste streams.
Responsibilities can include:
- Negotiate deals with composters, feed mills, farms, digesters, renderers, and other food waste companies across the US & Canada
- Become an expert in food waste markets
- Build and manage relationships with key partners
- Expand our network of food and other organic waste service providers
- Conduct on-site food waste facility reviews across the US & Canada
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
Successful candidates should have extremely strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, including:
- negotiation effectiveness
- phone communication: comfort and skill
- creative thinking
- a mind for logistics
All candidates with a college degree are welcome, and no specific experience is required as we provide training and coaching for our team members.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.