Our Westwood office is seeking a part-time Clinical Coordinator to join our team!
O&A Healthcare Solutions was founded in 2011 by MD/MBA UCLA Alumnus. We manage and operate medical clinics, and provide marketing and appointment scheduling services for medical treatments. We support only safe treatments for common medical conditions, such as toenail fungus and ingrown toenails. O&A Healthcare Solutions currently manages over 100 clinics in the U.S.
Hourly wage plus bonus
- Represents physicians by screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; scheduling, receiving, and announcing scheduled patients and visitors; scheduling appointments for consultations and treatments.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Enhances physician office reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
If interested in this position, please email us with the position name, your resume or CV as an attachment, and include cell phone number. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.