Our Westwood office is seeking a full or part-time office administrator to join our team!
We manage and operate medical clinics, and provide marketing services for medical treatments. We support only safe and innovative treatments for common medical conditions, such as: toenail fungus, ingrown toenails, lice infestations, and pain treatments. We manage over 150 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
Hourly wage plus significant bonuses
- Represents physicians by screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; scheduling, receiving, and announcing scheduled patients and visitors; scheduling appointments for consultations and treatments.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Enhances physician office reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
If interested in this position, please email us with the position name, your resume or CV as an attachment, and include cell phone number. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.