Olive Hill Media, based in Los Angeles, is a media company that was founded with the mission to bring character driven stories to life by partnering with visionary storytellers seeking to break barriers. The firm supports media projects in all stages of production and aims to bring premium quality content to discerning audiences across all platforms.
We are seeking a research-intensive Documentary & Media Coordinator to support our media team’s efforts on evaluating and onboarding new film and TV opportunities and coordinating with the production teams on existing productions.
- Provide background and industry research and analysis
- Review and summarize pitch decks from potential filmmakers
- Provide administrative support to team during and after meetings
- Assist with marketing activities, such as social media, PR, and corporate communications
- Provide additional support to the team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with documentaries or heavy research & analysis roles required
- At least 2 years experience in the film industry at a production company, agency, or related
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Design experience with Photoshop or Illustrator is a big plus
- Able to demonstrate a history of taking initiative and ownership on projects
- Able to write concisely and effectively – writing samples may be requested
- Local candidates only
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.