Parachute is looking for a motivated, creative, rising star to join the team as a Content Production Intern starting August 2020. This person will report to the Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing and work collaboratively across the organization to execute Parachute’s social video content strategy.
- Identify, concept and pitch innovative and engaging video content that achieve marketing goals and address real-time trends on social media.
- Create, produce and edit short-form and snackable video at a rate of 7-10 assets per week for Parachute’s marketing channels: social, email, blog, etc.
- Support various marketing and administrative tasks as needed.
- Obsessed with creating video content for social media, mainly TikTok and Instagram.
- Familiarity with editing tools and capabilities (open to using tools you’re comfortable with so long as it meets brand standards).
- Experience or passion for home, design or fashion space preferred.
- Very organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work fast and multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must have/bring a laptop and should come with any necessary equipment to execute video (although can tap into Parachute’s equipment as needed).
- Recent college graduate or enrolled in an undergraduate program, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Will work remotely pending office reopening.
- Hourly pay.
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep.
- In-house studio access.
- This is a three month, Part-time internship.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.