Technical Support Engineer
Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications. We are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting edge technology. Parasoft fills a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers. Technical Support Engineers are the primary force at Parasoft, supporting customers. These individuals are responsible for ‘level 1’ support; capturing support requests, providing basic diagnostics and resolution for common issues.
Key areas of responsibility
• Capture support requests from customers and the Parasoft team.
• Provide first level of support and technical issue resolution for customers
• Work with the team to identify, reproduce and resolve specific issues
Desired Skills & Experience
• College graduate
• Responsible and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good communication and problem solving skills.
• Willingness to assume responsibility and see processes through to successful conclusion.
• Experience in C/C++ programming language
• Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and associated best practices, such as application of coding standards, unit testing and code review
• Experience with XML (including XSD, XSLT, XPath) a plus.
• Experience with Parasoft technologies or similar products a plus.
• Experience in a customer technical support a plus
• US Citizen or permanent resident status required
Since our founding in 1987, Parasoft has been committed to creating quality software. We strive to extend that vision into creating a quality work environment. This starts first and foremost with hiring the best in our industry; building a team of top-notch professionals and an environment where every individual will contribute to the processes, decisions, culture, and future of our company.
The health, welfare, and future of our employees and their families are imperative. We offer an expansive benefits package that features a multitude of insurance coverage choices, including health, vision, dental, life, and disability. To expand your future, we provide education assistance, retirement services, adoption assistance, professional development, and training. A competitive salary, generous compensation plans, and comprehensive Paid Time Off program with scheduled paid holidays throughout the year help you balance work and play.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Parasoft Corporation does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Parasoft employee. Parasoft will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Parasoft and will be processed accordingly.
Parasoft Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.