1. Software Engineer
Personable is looking for senior engineer to work on our core platform. If you are passionate about optimizing software, enjoy being hands on, excited to take a revolutionary product to new heights and enjoy technical challenges, this is the job for you! The position will be based out of Fountain Valley, CA. The candidate will be a member of the Software Engineering team and will be responsible for designing scalable products. Proven experience in leading, scoping, designing and implementing optimization results is a must. Candidates should also have good communication, mentoring, and leadership skills.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role
· Experience working on large scale, complex applications
· Expert-level knowledge of .Net, Java
· Expertise in making step-function improvements in performance and scale of platforms
· Business acumen – able to leverage the platform to solve business problems
· Excellent teamwork and communication
· Ability to gain alignment across cross-functional boundaries
· Ability to challenge the norm and maturity to advocate for changes for the greater benefit of the business
· Product: passion for great products and building great experiences, Proven ability to take the product through all stages of development from concept to launch at scale.
· Demonstrable to learn and apply theoretical models to solve real-world problems
· Familiarity and expertise in writing Unit tests
· Experience in building Automation frameworks is a plus
· BS in Computer Science, Statistics, or elated field
2. Marketing Specialist
Planning and implementation of multi-channel marketing strategies
Will help create innovative ideas that tie web, mobile, email, search social and traditional advertising together to provide solutions based on consumer insight and data.
SEO: Raises the rankings of websites in search engines without the use of paid listings. Develops keyword and linking strategies to improve website search results. Boosts rankings by making revisions to website structure and copy. Analyzes and reports on results of SEO campaigns
Responsible for the creative strategies and direction of advertising and marketing materials and campaigns. Supervises the work of art directors, copywriters, and designers. Evaluates and ensures the quality of creative content
Develops concepts and ideas for advertising and marketing materials and campaigns. Writes a wide variety of communications for print, Internet and so on.
Plans, schedules, and coordinates events including conventions, trade shows, conferences, seminars, sales meetings, and other events. Oversees event budgets, timelines, ordering, and logistics. Researches and selects venues, vendors, and other resources. Also can be responsible for creating event marketing plans.
1 to 2 years’ experience in a related field
Preparing for Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing or related fields
Superior communication skills
Organized, efficient and effective, self-motivated
Familiar with Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook
Background or experience with copywriting and art-direction
Background or experience with QuickBooks is a plus
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.