MUST SPEAK KOREAN]
[MUST HAVE WORK AUTHORIZATION IN THE US / H1B NOT SPONSORED]
Please do not re-apply if you have applied for a similar position in the past.
E-commerce & Distribution Manager
Join our growing US division that will allow the successful candidate to expand experience in the kids consumer products industry.
- Position: [Baby Shark] E-commerce & Distribution Manager – Bilingual Korean Speaker
- Location: Los Angeles
- Employment Type: Full-time position with a 3 month probation period
- Build consumer products sales & distribution strategy for the US market.
- This is a specialist role, where candidate will be expected to first-hand manage our e-commerce operations on Amazon, Walmart, and Shopify platforms, including product listing, inventory management, CS, marketing, and finance.
- Roll out specialty and mass distribution plan in various territories by working with multiple distribution partners.
- Manage development and launch of new toys, working with product designers and manufacturers throughout the development cycle on features, design, cost, schedule, testing, and logistics. (This is a smaller part of the role.)
- Must be able to communicate in both Korean and English
- Experience within the consumer products, SCM, commerce (Amazon Seller Central or Vendor Central, Walmart, Shopify, etc.), retail or other related industries
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Fast learner and takes initiative
- Analytical mind and some proficiency in Excel
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any area
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.