Looking for an enthusiastic plant-lover interested in learning and growing with a fun, creative home-based landscape/plantscape design company. Part-time to start.
The perfect candidate would be a self-starter, able to think on their feet and problem solve. Someone who loves getting their hands in the dirt and isn’t afraid of sweat, sunshine and the occasional prick of a cactus;)
We’re more interested in the desire to learn with an open mind than actual landscaping experience, but any experience working with plants is definitely a bonus.
Bi-lingual preferred but not mandatory.
Duties will vary, but include:
- General assistant duties
- Potting/transplanting plants (sometimes large, heavy plants & vessels)
- Assisting with creating plant arrangements
- Assisting with planning landscape installations
- Weekly light duty maintenance of indoor plantscapes / container gardens at clients’ locations
- Watering of plants as needed
- Pruning of dead leaves, etc. to maintain a pristine presentation
- Clean-up of any dirt, leaves, debris
Must have reliable transportation with own insurance
Must be able to lift 50Lbs