Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something big? Do you want to work for a firm recognized as an industry leader in Supply Chain? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. At P&G, our best ideas and innovations are transformed into reality in our world-class Distribution Centers. Our technical, innovative environment is one that embraces fast-paced change and cultivates a sense of leadership and commitment amongst our employees. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety, quality and productivity of all our people & systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability. Placement in Supply Network Operations Process Engineering Role with P&G is designed to build your Technical Mastery, Problem-Solving & Analytical Skills, Business Acumen, Systems Management, and People Management Skills. You will be entrusted with technical and business projects to lead, own, and execute over the course of your assignment. You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day and be responsible for delivering results to improve our business. If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, this role is for you.
What we offer you
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You'll gain state of the art Supply Network Operation skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
What we are looking for:
•Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain related degrees
•Excellent demonstration of problem solving and leadership skills.
•Evidence of passion and achievements, particularly leadership, in academic and/or non- academic activities, short work experience or internships are a plus.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services also recommends that you visit the company website.