Founded in 1996, PSC Biotech Corporation was created with the vision of providing life science companies with services designed to help achieve regulatory compliance requirements. PSC Biotech Corporation serves over 350 clients in more than 23 countries through professional services consulting, cloud-based software solutions, and pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing. PSC Biotech Corporation has three unique active divisions within the parent company, each representing one of our areas of expertise: PSC Biotech™, PSC Software™, and BioTechnique. Together, these divisions enable us to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients with a commitment to excellence and superior quality.
The Video/Multimedia Production Intern will be responsible for the review and editing of training content that is being produced for PSC UniversityTM. The Production Intern will work closely with the Program Director and team during the start up phase of PSC UniversityTM.
- Creates, edits and reviews video content for PSC University production.
- Assist senior management, content creators, project managers and other identified instructors to create high quality and effective training.
- Collaborates with other interns and team members to timely and effectively meet deadlines assigned by the Program Director.
- Records, edits and reviews screen recordings and live action trainings.
- Reviews scripts and storyboards of training content to ensure fluidity and quality.
- Ensures all created content displays a consistent branding of PSC UniversityTM.
- Ensures all finalized content is produced at a high production value.
- Builds, updates and sends progress reports for the content creation life cycle.
- Analyzes content creation life cycle for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Uploads training content into the PSC UniversityTM in the correct order and ensure proper naming of courses and prerequisite guide is followed.
- Builds and maintains items in the Learning Management System such as training items, curricula, user groups, quizzes, and assignments.
- Understands LMS processes to troubleshoot problems and anomalies to provide compliant and practical solutions to meet user needs.
- Builds documentations and training materials on configuration and management of LMS as needed.
- Creates, analyzes and reports Training Content Feedback Surveys for continuous improvement.
- Makes suggestions to Program Director on methods to improve training content.
- Analytical Skills – Identifies, researches, and demonstrates logical reasoning to communicate critical information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required Education and Work Expereince:
- Experience working with video creation and editing through course work or internships.
- Preferred experience with Camtasia or similar software.
- Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in Film, Video Production or equivalent field from a four-year university.
- Required submission of Letter of Recommendation and Portfolio.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page