The ideal candidate will be out going, friendly and have the ability to interact with a wide variety of people. The ability to multi task while maintaining outstanding customer service is a must with excellent communication skills, computer proficiency and have a strong willingness to learn are a plus.
• Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
• Familiarity with medical prescriptions and pharmacy refill procedures
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Confident, assertive yet friendly communication style
• Excellent attitude, work ethic customer service skills
• Self-starter, multi-tasker, and a team player; Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Calm, professional, patient, kind demeanor at all times
• Flexibility and initiative in working cooperatively with the staff and patients
• Dependable, reliable, honest, cooperative, diligent, resilient
• MUST be computer literate.
• Answer phones, return calls and take messages.
• Greet patients and appropriately direct them.
• Confidently manage the front desk.
• Schedule/change appointments for patients.
• Collect deductibles/co-payments from patients.
• Process prior authorizations.
This is a PART-TIME position with potential to become full-time.
Please include in your cover letter why you would be an asset to our team. We are looking forward to hearing from you.