This is a multi-faceted position with a range of dynamic projects and responsibilities. This position is also responsible for achieving Population Health objectives and goals related to all programs, initiatives, and activities within the department and responsible for the implementation and evaluation of Population Health programs, projects, and initiatives and regional operations. This individual should be capable of effectively completing high-level management projects, applying analytical and problem-solving skills to support campus operations, as well as fulfilling coordinator and admin duties. This is a role with fast-paced, on the job learning and potential for upward-mobility with excellent performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Supports the implementation of population health programs and interventions implemented within the region.
2. Identifies opportunities for the development and implementation of approaches that improve efficiencies and produce high-quality care and optimal outcomes for the region.
3. Monitors and analyzes programs and interventions to ensure fidelity and optimal outcomes within the region.
4. Tracks and manages ongoing performance metrics and reports.
5. Conducts ad hoc financial analyses to support regional operations.
6. Works collaboratively with internal departments and staff to produce reports as requested.
7. Works cooperatively and collaboratively with the executive team as well as Medical Directors.
8. Coordinates and performs other duties, as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
1. Masters degree preferred, but not required
2. Bachelors degree from four year university required
3. At least 2 years prior full-time work experience (healthcare not required, but preferred)
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.