Car repair delivered | A new way to repair your car in your driveway or at our shop
RepairSmith provides the most convenient car repair and maintenance. For the first time, car owners can choose to get their repair delivered to their driveway or drop it off at our shop. We deliver an upfront price, online booking, after-hours support, and a full warranty.
Our delivery mechanics are committed to customer satisfaction to deliver an exceptional experience for car owners in their driveway. Our certified shops are 4+ star rated and fully vetted on-site by our team. We stand behind all work, delivery and drop off, with a 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles, CA.
We are looking for a highly-motivated interns to aid us with SEO tasks, including running keyword rankings, blog outreach, influencer outreach, building back links, crafting reports, and more depending on the interests of the applicant.
Ideal candidates are interested in learning about the analytical and marketing side of the internet. Candidate should be task-oriented, responsive to deadlines, a self-starter, and have a positive attitude.
Some experience working in digital marketing is preferred, but not necessary.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
WORKING WITH US:
- Work from home capabilities
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.