- Quality control at various University markets
- Involvement in events, samplings, social media and a variety of various field marketing activities for a high growth.
- Provide comprehensive feedback
- Hands on marketing opportunity for a marketing or communications major
- Obtain social media & email followers
- Be out-going, engage walkers-by over to your station through an effusive personality and use of the instructed phrasing
- Communicate the virtues of the product and the brand in an articulate, cohesive manner to people who are unfamiliar with the product & brand
- Achieve assigned goals & targets
More details on these positions are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.