ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
We are seeking an entry-level team member to join our product design team. Candidates are sought with interest in the field of product design and designing consumer and medical products, working on all aspects of the product design, from research, to design and engineering collaboration. RKS team members enjoy the opportunity to wear many different hats in a highly collaborative, creative studio that believes in creating the very best. Your responsibilities might include:
- Auxiliary and secondary research, competitive benchmarking, and secondary and primary research that support product design and innovation projects
- Conceptualizing and visualizing product designs and physical interactions using sketching, 3D CAD and renderings, hand-built physical mock-ups, and 3D prints.
- Supporting research and design of product architectures that consider details of how people would use and perceive the product, usability, ergonomics, and the human factors of the experience
- Crafting CMF solutions in products that are meaningful, that make people love the experience and build long-lasting relationships and routines
- Building virtual and physical prototypes to simulate the experience with the product, how it looks and feels, its interaction, and how it might be manufactured or assembled
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree
- A design portfolio
- Demonstrated ability for learning new technologies and processes
- Formal training in Industrial Design, Design, or Product Design
- Client-facing, project management experience is highly preferred
- Consulting / Agency experience is highly preferred
More details on these positions are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.