– Support IT developments with testing, requirement gathering, and enhancements
– Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
– Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
– Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
– Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
– Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
– Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
– Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
– Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Work on special projects from time to time
– Responsible, attention to details, and meticulous about doing things the right way
– Self motivated for learning new things
– Must be fluent in both English and Chinese
– Must be proficient in web technologies
– Must have graduated from a bachelor degree program
RPG provides logistics solutions to enable global eCommerce customers to centrally manage and track shipments in real-time and to independently select best shipping solutions by bridging the gap between first-mile and last-mile logistics information and resources.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.