The Consultative Sales Associate is responsible for enhancing the experience of members and driving profitable sales of Home Appliance area by providing proactive consultative sales assistance and support to the member, achieving department standards and goals, and performing sales-support activities to maintain a clean, in-stock, orderly and well-merchandised sales floor for conducting sales activities.
• Takes ownership for enhancing the Member experience in the store and at every touchpoint. Provides the highest degree of Member service by making the Member the first priority. Demonstrates the right behaviors in the selling process and takes ownership for identifying needs and recommending appropriate solutions
• Versed in the benefits of Shop Your Way, credit and leasing, warranty and protection plans
• Greets any Members in a professional and engaging manner demonstrating a Member First experience and supporting local execution of SYW related initiatives
• Completes Member transactions accurately and efficiently using POS and online systems, including sales, returns and exchanges in accordance with authorized processes
• Assist Members to find the products they are looking for by walking them to the areas of the store and assisting with merchandise selection
• Completes Member transactions accurately and efficiently at the point-of-sale
• Utilizes Web to Store and Store to Home and other integrated retail processes as methods to enhance the Member’s shopping experience
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.