REAL ESTATE AND BUSINESS LAW FIRM located in Century City has an opening for a Paralegal/legal assistant.
You will directly assist the attorneys and independently prepare correspondence and legal and business documents. After training, your primary responsibilities will be:
- preparing correspondence, pleadings, and legal documents filed with the court
- organizing evidence, preparing discovery and various types of litigation, real estate and business documents
- calendaring deadlines and inputting legal billing
- speaking with clients, court personnel, scheduling and organizing meetings and appointments
- assist attorneys to analyze and gather evidence
No weekends or overtime required. Full-time hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., part-time hours to be discussed.
REQUIRED Qualifications: MUST be highly organized, have superb English verbal and written skills, be capable of following specific directions but work well autonomously, have the ability to multi-task, follow up, and be efficient. MS Office and accurate typing skills of at least 65 words per minute. Salary up to $20/hour DOE.
Mandatory cover letter and resume - please paste both documents into the body of your email. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you.