SingerLewak is a Top 100 accounting and consulting firm in the west region. Serving clients since 1959, SingerLewak has developed a reputation for excellence and expertise in the accounting and management consulting industry. Providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations, SingerLewak continues to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, as demonstrated by our SL forward program which promotes a culture of learning and growth through targeted development and leadership programs and SL Cares, together with a continual focus on client service and technological evolvement.
- Assists in the accounts payable and accounts receivable cycles.
- Assists in recording transactions in ledgers, prepares trial balances and simple financial statements using computer software program.
- Assists in reconciling accounts.
- Assists in preparation of payroll tax, sales or other local tax and certain income tax returns.
- Assists in performance of other accounting duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Assists in compiling workpapers and other accounting reports.
- High School Diploma and at least three years work towards a Bachelor’s degree, usually in accounting.
- Specific technical skill like Excel or Bookkeeping.
SingerLewak is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.