If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
The Student Intern will be working as a core team member of the Product/Test Engineering team to support and administer data analysis tools and processes used for yield management, problem resolution, and to bring Skyworks products into high volume manufacturing. You will be working closely with engineers across multiple functional teams, including providing support with tools and training to help those engineers perform their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Monitoring and administering various commercial and internally-developed software tools
- Providing training and support to product engineers, test engineers, and other engineers who use the tool
- Using the tools to perform statistical data analyses in support of yield improvement, problem resolution, and other activities
- Creating and updating documentation on tools and processes
- The student should be within two years of graduating and be working on a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or similar degree
Candidate should have strong data analysis skills, good software skills, and electronics knowledge.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.