Social Style House is looking for a Social Media Marketing Coordinator in Los Angeles or remote/virtual to join a fun and innovative social media marketing and branding agency. This person will have an integral role into the success of the agency. This is a great opportunity to get amazing work experience out of school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Create content, post content, optimize content and also analyze data insights to help grow our audience and our clients’ audiences.
- Applicants should be experienced in social content creation, strategy, and tactics, be up-to-date on social media new trends and technologies, and have a creative editorial eye with a focus on increased engagement.
- Experience creating content and growing followings across Instagram and Facebook.
Under the direction of the digital director and creative director, the Social Media Marketing Coordinator will have these responsibilities, including but not limited to the following areas:
Content Creation + Curation:
- Write, schedule, and optimize daily content across multiple social platforms.
- Develop and execute creative programming for Social Style House’s social channels and our clients’ social channels.
- Caption copywriting
- Develop and maintain a social content calendar
- Mine the web to curate interesting, sharable content for Social Style House’s social media channels and audiences.
- Email newsletter copywriting
- Respond to comments and messages in addition to engaging in discussions with the audience, noting recurring themes, troubleshooting and elevating issues as needed.
- Find and maintain relationships with content partners, influencers and other platform managers to develop syndication and partnership opportunities.
- Keep track of active followers and engage them as unofficial brand ambassadors.
- Monitor and track analytics across each platform.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new applications, tools, etc. to improve Social Style House’s and clients’ social media reach.
- Plan and purchase media to boost content. Provide weekly insights and monthly overview reports measuring the effectiveness and impact of social media programs.
- Establish and track key performance indicators, competitive analyses, etc. as needed.
- Conduct data-driven tests of new content, strategies and campaigns.
- Monitor audience growth across social media platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Role will be 2-3 days a week
- Preferably College Graduates
- 1-2 years of relevant experience creating social media content.
- Needs to be a strong, creative writer (very important).
- Sound editorial judgment, writing skills and ability to create a distinct voice.
- Tested strategies and ideas for reaching new and established audiences.
- Strong knowledge of social analytics tools, social scheduling and data insights.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator or Canva
- Ability to edit video (Adobe Premiere) is a plus.
- Experience in Planoly a plus
- Knowledge of, and a passion for, the digital media industry and its key players and influencers.
- Self-starter who is able to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple social media platforms simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm, positive and collaborative under pressure
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.