ENERGY FOR WHAT’S AHEAD
ABOUT STRATEGIC PLANNING & POWER SUPPLY (SP&PS) ORGANIZATION:
- Must have graduated in the past 24 months or will graduate by December 2019 with an undergraduate or graduate degree in Economics, Environmental Science, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, or other quantitative related fields.
- Experience in conducting quantitative analysis:
- Associate Analyst – typically possesses zero to three years of experience
- Analyst – typically possesses at least three years of experience or combination of relevant advance degree and experience
- Must be proficient in MS office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Validated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated written, verbal, and presentation communications skills
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative environment
- The primary work location for this position is Rosemead, CA; however, the successful candidate may also be asked to travel for attending and/or presenting at Industry Conferences as required.
- Relocation is not available for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- We offer a fantastic Total Rewards Package that includes things like a wide selection of health plans, preventative health reimbursement, 401(k) savings plan with company match and automatic company contributions, tuition reimbursement, professional development, volunteer programs, employee assistance program, electric service discount, and many more perks.
More details on this position and instructions to apply are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services always recommends that you check out the company website.