- Spigen’s creative team is seeking a talented full-time 3D Motion Graphic Designer to join their expanding team to play a key role in creating 3D e-commerce content. 3D Motion Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with the in-house Creative team to create marketing content across various platforms. We are looking for an artist who has a STRONG sense of storytelling, compositions, and a clear understanding of the fundamentals of design.
- You will be joining a creative team consisting of many individuals who collectively work and share ideas together for a common goal. We’re a team who always strives and challenge each other to better ourselves in our field of work.
- Creating and editing motion graphic for a variety of platforms/application
- Ability to thoughtfully sketch out storyboards and bring it to life.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Work closely with the Production team (Videographers) to mix 3D and live footage together.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers and developers
- Working with 2D/3D elements to show technical details.
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Expert knowledge of Cinema 4D.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite applications, especially After Effects, PhotoShop
- Good sense and understanding of the fundamentals of design: lighting, perspective, shadows, etc.
- Proficient in creating a storyboard and flow of the story.
- Basic understanding of object physics. (The movement of an object in a given environment)
- High quality of work in a portfolio with a Bachelor’s degree in motion graphics or any other design-related educational field.
- Ability to understand multiple POV.
- Acute sense of environmental space
- Professional experience in PS, AE, and Cinema4D (Additional software are a plus)
- Minimum 3 years in 3D animating.
- Ability to sketch out storyboards in a clear easy-to-follow format.
- Proficient ability to explain their thought process.
- Openness to accept criticism and reflect upon tasks.
- Driven and able to self-motivate to complete tasks.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects to meet a tight deadline
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.