Manage the final quality review of technical reports that are written by SQA auditors and other industry professionals for approximately 40 clients in the pharmaceutical, medical device, aerospace, and consumer product manufacturing industries. Responsibilities include editing, proofreading, and assisting in the management of the throughput of reports written by technical professionals in their respective fields (quality assurance, regulatory compliance, project management, quality engineering, and supplier quality).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (English/Literature, Technical Writing/Editing, Journalism, Social Sciences, etc.)
- Ideally two years of experience editing or proofreading
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Organization and time management skills
- Advanced computer literacy
- Reviewing audit/assessment reports, including editing reports to meet client directives, proofreading and rephrasing, and providing oversight/corrections to logic, syntax, and formatting.
- Interfacing with associates for various activities, including the report revision process, deliverable coaching, and building program team rapport.
- Interfacing with clients about all aspects of the Content Review process.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.