SQA Services is a quality assurance consulting firm specializing in the management of quality inspection, engineering, and supplier assessment programs. We are looking for a Quality Engineer for a number of different consulting projects.
- Develop and implement Supplier Quality Management Systems for a startup operation, including part risk classification, supplier evaluation, classification and acceptance, qualification, change control, SCARs, scorecard system, and receiving inspection.
- Demonstrate authority and credibility in hands-on manufacturing and quality, utilize technical and professional expertise to direct clients toward proven solutions.
- Evaluate client sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations.
- Analyze data and tools to propose improvements or resolutions to problems.
- Make recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency, and practices.
- Provide technical input into, and assist in, the negotiation of SQA contracts or service arrangements.
- Develop metrics and track and drive progress of projects.
Desired attributes include:
- Background in manufacturing and Quality, with demonstrable authority in concepts, practices, and procedures. Manufacturing experience in a quality-critical industry is highly desired.
- Superior written and verbal communication, including technical writing.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Electromechanical, Industrial, or similar Engineering Degree/Discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated success with engineering project management and leadership.
- Supplier Quality Engineering experience, including: Supplier Audits and Assessments, Compliance and Process Controls Risk Assessments, SCAR Management, Supplier Development, SPC knowledge and hands-on implementation, equipment qualification and process validation, inspection set up and management, Supplier remediation, Quality Management Systems development and set up.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.