Here at TapBlaze, we work hard to make great, creative games that players will remember for decades. As a small team, we have created games such as “Good Pizza, Great Pizza” that have been downloaded more than 300 million times across the globe, giving a fun, innovative experience to millions of players every day.
TapBlaze is looking for mid-level C++ software programmers to join our team to help us create awesome mobile games. We are looking for A-players to join our team who love getting things DONE. We are always looking for other creative and ambitious individuals to join our team.
In addition, we are seeking individuals with great attention to detail – please mention “beauty is in the details” in your cover letter. You write tight code that is well commented and love planning out the code architecture before you even start coding.
Position: C++ Mobile Game Developer (experience required)
- Develop iOS/Android game apps using C++ and related game engines.
- Collaborate with the design team to create and produce new games.
- Gets things done on time.
- 3 years of Frontend Game Development Experiences (required)
- 3 years of experience developing with C++ (required)
- Write clean, robust and well-documented code.
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must; in your application/cover letter please mention the phrase “beauty is in the details.”
- Pluses: Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering.
- Pluses: Experience with Cocos2D-x is a major plus.
- Improve the experience for millions of players.
- Work with a passionate and driven team.
About TapBlaze: Started in 2012, we are a self-funded, profitable mobile gaming company based in Los Angeles, CA. Our 10+ titles have been played by over 350 million players. We are aggressively creating new entertainment experiences and looking for like-minded individuals to help turn ideas into reality.
More details on these positions are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.