We are looking for someone who loves content creation and has a passion for social media. The ideal candidate is eager for growth, comfortable under tight deadlines, and has experience with social media in a business setting.
The hire will assist in the implementation of its social marketing efforts, specifically in the following areas:
- The Social Media Marketing Intern will be responsible for generating, managing, and distributing content that builds brand awareness, engagement, and community growth on Instagram, Twitter, and Tik Tok
- Our overarching goal is to connect with and distribute content and messaging to soccer fans in such a way that is targeted, welcomed, and will ultimately encourage positive word-of-mouth and community building
- Be a strong voice in content strategy and planning
- Own, manage and execute a content calendar
- Identify social media trends and research best practices that can be tested and implemented
- Knowledge of social media tools, trends, and best practices to grow social media communities
- A passionate content creator with knowledge of fashion and/or e-commerce.
- An understanding of soccer is great, but not make or break. We love working with people who have passions outside of the sport and could provide a range of perspectives and thought.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including impeccable grammar and proofreading skills
- A self-starter that enjoys trying new things and isn’t afraid to make mistakes
- Ability to think and act in ambiguity
The Jules is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status ♥️
This is a paid internship with a three-month minimum commitment.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.