Are you looking for a sales career with unlimited potential? JUMP into this exciting opportunity with a diversified healthcare search firm that is growing fast!
We believe in improving patients’ access to health care and quality providers. It all starts with people, and the Recruiter position is where relationship-building and tenacity will succeed. Your “why” grows from wanting to share new opportunities with people and connect them with communities in need. Fast-pace and detail-oriented, the work is rewarding and requires a strong commitment to customer service, timeliness, and great communication.
Come experience our premier training program where you’ll learn from industry veterans and use technology to excel at your position!
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FIDELIS:
We are a client-focused, results-driven company that understands the importance of client satisfaction and repeat business to secure stability and longevity. Our clients, and the candidates we represent trust us, and as a result, Fidelis Partners enjoys a long list of clients who have stayed with our consultants for many years. We treat our clients as partners, offering individualized, strategic counsel throughout the recruitment process.
Join us today and enjoy our brand new office space!
Responsibilities will include the following:
Expert Consultation – Provide recruitment recommendations and evaluate job opportunities; Conduct on-site visits to meet with c-level decision-makers
Sourcing Candidates – Recruit candidates utilizing an internal database and various web-based and traditional recruiting resources
Thorough Recruitment Process – Screen candidates telephonically regarding their job search (candidate goals, motivation, financial expectations, family needs, practice history, etc.); Conduct candidate background and reference checks; Coordinate candidate site visit and interview
Comprehensive Communication Skills – Communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and candidates; Possess strong creative writing skills to develop job advertisements and marketing materials
Relationship Management – Nurture client needs and processes to cultivate lasting business relationships; Act as a liaison between candidates and clients; Identify and/or resolve client customer service issues
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Full benefits to include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, and more
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE POSSESSES:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong phone skills and willingness to make outbound sourcing calls from candidate leads
- A high degree of judgment and independent decision-making skills
- Past recruiting and/or sales experience in a professional setting preferred, but not required
- A strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- An ability to interact professionally with medical professionals and healthcare executives
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set and exceed professional goals
- Ability to operate a PC and general command of various programs such as MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and online applications
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and a commitment to success
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
THMED offers a business casual work environment in sales and recruiting that fosters personal and professional growth and a fun, competitive atmosphere.
I’m excited to meet talented professionals looking to enter the workforce or transition into Healthcare Consulting. We offer exciting opportunities in Sales, Account Management and Recruiting. We pay a competitive salary plus uncapped monthly commission along with several different career paths for growth.
Healthcare staffing is a competitive business. We strive to do better than our competition by always letting our mission guide the way. “Centered on Finding People who Care” informs everything we do. Whether it’s staffing a shift or travel-based position through Medestar, matching a permanent fit through Fidelis Partners, or finding the next transformative leader through THMED Executive Search, we connect patients and communities with the people who care for them. More than a business, we make a difference by increasing access to healthcare for more people.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.