Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Three Squares Inc. (TSI) is an award-winning sustainability consulting firm and the first in the U.S. to achieve ISO 20121 certification. Having worked on all seven continents (including Antarctica), TSI is a global leader in developing and implementing sustainability plans for governments, corporations, investors, and industry groups. TSI carries a robust client roster and has enjoyed working with organizations that embrace sustainable practices, including Nike, ESPN, Honda, Disney, LVMH, United Airlines, and more.
At the heart of TSI is a desire to create a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, and personal growth is encouraged. We carry our mission of creating sustainable solutions for our clients through to our day-to-day lives. Creating an atmosphere of partnership and collaboration is of the utmost importance as we cannot create balanced solutions if we are not in balance as a team.
TSI’s Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting client projects – ranging from ESG reports to cleantech research to sustainable event strategies. You’ll use your project management skills, attention to detail, and passion for sustainability to deliver successful and impactful projects. The Project Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Sustainability and the Vice President. The role will start as an hourly contract position (with the goal to transition to a full-time position) based in our Santa Monica office.
• Work cross-functionally to drive the planning and execution of client projects.
• Manage client communications, take meeting notes, and assign and execute action items.
• Support event production projects, including sponsor/exhibitor recruitment and coordination, speaker outreach and coordination, and attendee marketing.
• Research and synthesize information for sustainability action plans.
• Track and analyze data (in Excel) for carbon footprint reports.
• Track and synthesize data for green event certifications, including ISO 20121 and Council for Responsible Sport.
• Draft and edit copy for reports, memos, and marketing materials.
• Provide scheduling and general administrative support to senior level staff.
• Articulate TSI’s mission and service capabilities to clients and partners.
• Maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor in the office and when off-site for client meetings.
• Respond promptly to all communications with staff and clients.
• Communicate effectively with staff to ensure that internal and external deadlines are met.
• Proofread all outgoing correspondence to ensure that communications are devoid of typos and grammatical errors.
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail across all correspondence and deliverables.
• At least two years of professional experience in an office setting.
1507 7th Street, #105 | Santa Monica, California 90401 | (888) 285-7782 | www.threesquaresinc.com
• Highly motivated self-starter, exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented, able to juggle many responsibilities with grace and good humor.
• Hard working and able to work independently.
• Extremely internet savvy, familiar with social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn), and computer literate.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Passion for environmental causes and seeking a position with a high impact, purpose driven, and entrepreneurially run organization.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We ask that you follow the instructions below in your submittal:
• Email subject line should be: Application // Project Coordinator
• Resume attached as a PDF file – no longer than 1 page.
• Cover Letter attached as a PDF file – no longer than 1 page.
• Cover Letter addressed to: Jenna Petersen
• Cover Letter describes why you are a good fit for the position and why you would like to work for a
** Failure to follow the instructions above communicates that this position is not a fit and your submission
will not advance to the next stage.