Please submit your application through : https://careers.tiktok.com/position/6851675046202329351/detail
This job can be based in Mountain View, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York City
Our team uses data analysis to help drive the company’s monetization strategy and operations. We’re looking for a data-driven operational expert to develop insights & strategies that guide operational excellence for our North America business. You will have a ground floor opportunity to shape TikTok’s growth and monetization efforts in North America.
In this role, you will:
– Act as analytical thought partner to Sales Leadership and Strategy Team to deliver on initiatives that enable the business to execute its highest priority objectives
– Work with large datasets and conduct in-depth analysis that provide actionable insight into key value drivers, improvement areas and growth opportunities
– Develop and manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business performance and support business review cadences
– Collaborate with cross-functional partners and leaders in sales, product, and data science to propel TikTok’s monetization evolution and grow data capabilities
– Effectively communicate actionable insights across all levels (within team, to cross-functional partners, to sales leadership / company executives) to inform monetization efforts
What you’ll need:
– BA/BS degree or above in engineering, math, statistics, computer science, or other quantitative major
– 6+ years of experience in a strategy or analytics role with an emphasis on quantitative skills. Background in data science, strategy consulting, and digital advertising preferred.
– Self-starter attitude: You’re someone who can initiate and drive strategic analysis to completion with minimal guidance
– Deeply analytical: Ability to diagnose business problems and write complex SQL queries. ETL experience a plus
– Technical skillsets: Familiarity with one or more programming language such as Python or R and data visualization tools such as Tableau
– Business Acumen: Expertise in tech strategy and stakeholder management. Ability to synthesize, simplify and communicate insights to business leaders
– Team-first, get-it-done mindset: You’re motivated to work hard and efficiently in a fast-paced, cross-cultural environment. Mandarin proficiency a big plus
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.