Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are an integral part of the day-to-day operations? Then you may be the right fit for our team!
Tireco was started in 1972 and has since become one of North America’s largest private brand marketers and distributors of tires and tire related products. We encourage you to visit www.tireco.com to learn more.
We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant.
The position will be Remote due to COVID-19 pandemic (equipment supplied by the Company).
- Prepares daily sales report and cash projection report.
- Analyzes/resolves purchase orders.
- Prepares month-end journal entries with supporting worksheet.
- Prepares monthly financial package with variance analysis.
- Completes monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepares and maintains account reconciliation monthly.
- Reviews and prepare sales tax returns.
- Renews business or operating licenses timely.
- Processes customer refund by ERP system.
- Prepares supporting schedule for year-end audit.
- Supports manager with special projects, ad-hoc research, and analysis.
- Identifies and implements process improvements and automation.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- B.S. Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ Years’ Corporate and GL Accounting Experience.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Business Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experienced and proficient with ERP systems.
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Organized and Detail-Oriented
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role.
- Vision sufficient to read standard text, a computer monitor, and other operating systems.
- Independent mobility; agility and stamina to stand, sit, and walk.
When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package, including, health insurance, paid time off and 401(k).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each Team Member. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, pregnancy, age, covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other non-merit factor protected by law.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.