As an intern, you will work with a high paced, fast growing team to enhance our clients’ overall experience. Your main duties will include overseeing the practice management portion of the Financial Advisor’s business, with opportunities for quantitative portfolio management projects. You will continually have contact with clients, CPA’s and third parties, and be exposed to market conditions and tactical strategy on a daily basis. You will, in turn, learn about detailed aspects of the finance industry not typically learned in the classroom.
Specific duties include:
- Performing administrative tasks directed by the Financial Advisor and Office Management Team
- Creating process efficiencies to make client interactions easier for the client and doing specific company research orientated projects
- Preparing performance reports on specific securities and other financial products
- Communicating with clients, CPAs, wholesalers, and other third parties regarding client matters and questions
- Creating marketing materials to help educate clients.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of one year
- Proven academic excellence
- Someone majoring in Accounting, Business or Economics. Other majors will be considered.
- Student in their Sophomore or Junior year
- Must be hard working, motivated, confident, organized, and demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Prioritizes client confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable to fast paced, changing environments
- Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
- Technological proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
Please email your resumes to email@example.com
(This position will be remote until notified that we are able to be physically located in the office)
UBS is a leading global firm providing financial services in over 50 countries. Its business strategy is centered on its pre-eminent global wealth management businesses and its leading universal bank in Switzerland, complemented by its Global Asset Management business and its Investment Bank, with a focus on capital efficiency and businesses that offer a superior structural growth and profitability outlook.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.