As a Wealth Strategy Associate, you will work closely with one of the largest Private Wealth Management teams at UBS to provide analytical solutions for existing clients, while also creating and preparing investment proposals for prospective clients. The 14-person team focuses primarily on wealth management and the investing needs of ultra-affluent households, corporations, foundations, and endowments with over $10 million in investable assets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Collaborate closely with the team’s Chief Investment Officer to monitor and rebalance investment portfolios
· Assist financial advisors in client conversations, providing analytics and data to understand and meet client objectives
· Develop customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients
· Analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to financial advisors for potential change
· Provide asset class research, ranging from equities to alternative investments, for the team through the use of UBS Intellectual Capital, Bloomberg, Morningstar and outside investment resources
· Prepare and create client presentations and performance reviews
· Buying and selling securities for clients across various asset classes
· A coachable professional with good business sense and the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environments
· Extremely detail oriented, organized, analytical, and logical
· An excellent communicator with exceptional problem-solving skills
· A hardworking and flexible team player
· Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
Anticipated start date: February 2020
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.