We are seeking a Public Relations Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
- Fully support company’s PR strategies and execute in different phases
- Create and curate engaging contents
- Research on latest PR trends and give recommendations
- Assist on the team’s daily administrative tasks
- Take on additional tasks for any PR-related projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative
- Proficiency with computers (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Google Docs/Sheets, etc.)
- Strong desire to learn along and contribute for UCB’s PR strategies improvement
- Must have passion for Public Relations and the environment and helping people/companies reduce environmental impact
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters in Public Relations, Advertising or any related field
- Must be committed to work, at least, 2 days/week onsite
We value our employees’ time and efforts. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Are you ready to get GREAT experience?
Note: This internship program is for school credits only.
UsedCardboardBoxes & UCBZeroWaste (UCB) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
More details on these positions are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.