Think you have what it takes to become the face and voice of brands in your area?
We are currently on the lookout for a full time, entry level event marketing assistant to join our client’s event marketing team! The event staff will be tasked with supporting the efforts of our client’s event marketing campaigns and promotional events taking place all throughout the local area!
As a specialist in developing marketing campaigns and introducing new products to the public with several national retailers, the highly trained event marketing assistant will serve as an event planner, campaign manager and brand ambassador for each of our clients' brands. The event staff is responsible for executing dynamic event marketing campaigns that make each client’s products competitive in a high volume marketplace and ultimately assist in their marketplace increase of brand share!
Our client works inside various national retail stores with clients whose industries span across Skin Care/Cosmetics, Health/Wellness, Nutrition and Gourmet Foods creating awareness of multiple brands. For all entry level event representatives, our client considers their interests, strengths and qualifications when training and developing their skill set in the following key areas of each retail marketing campaign:
- Marketing strategies geared towards increasing client revenue
- Individual coaching techniques
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Assess customer and client needs
Full Training is provided! (Did we mention it’s paid!) AND...we are looking for immediate entry level event marketing assistant who is motivated about learning all business aspects of a growing event marketing firm to start working right away.
Ideal full time retail event assistant will:
- Have a great student mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prefer immediate availability and be able to work full time hours
- Be able to commute to events throughout the local area
- Possess outstanding communication skills
- Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Have some previous experience in retail, sales or customer service
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.