Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
As a Product Engineer intern, you will support key Business Aviation programs and initiatives by developing processes, dashboards and workflows for internal and external customers. You will get exposure to multiple functional areas and lead projects working with systems engineers, operations managers, quality engineering, user experience designers and many more.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related field – Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Math, and/or a related field.
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 week summer internship.
- Aviation experience is a plus
- Exposure or desire to work with any of the following; mobile satcom technologies, aircraft manufacturers
- Product Life Cycle experience is a plus, with an emphasis on Agile systems
- Experience using tableau dashboards, metrics, business intelligence
- Strong critical thinking skills preferred
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.