Violetta Group is looking for PR interns to work in the fashion showroom and on social media projects for the Spring/Summer season, starting from April 2023.
We represent high-end fashion and lifestyle companies, and we are seeking driven and dynamic students to assist our team in various projects and receive a well-rounded working experience in the Public Relations and Communications field.
• Client & industry editorial and social media monitoring & clippings • Inventory, sample trafficking & showroom merchandising
• Copywriting (press releases, newsletters, pitchings)
• Database updates
• Social media accounts curation, copywriting, publishing & engagement
• Event production assistance
• Violetta Group’s social media accounts curation, copywriting, publishing & engagement
• Client & industry social media monitoring & clippings
• Content creators and digital marketing research
• Must be currently enrolled in a college or university program working towards a degree and able to receive course accreditation.
• Minimum of 2 or 3 days per week commitment for minimum 1 month • Highly organized and proactive
• A willingness to learn about the PR world and to work hard.
• An understanding and awareness of the fashion and entertainment industries
• Enthusiasm in tackling new tasks and projects.
• Quick learner and with an attention to detail
• Strong computer skills and efficient in Instagram and TikTok, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe, Buffer & video editing
• Out-of-pocket expenses covered.
• Great exposure to the fashion and entertainment industries
• Diverse and fully immersive learning experience with a touch of fun
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org