Business Development Manager – Start your career in the exciting and growing market of structured cabling systems that support multiple voice, data, video and security systems.
Looking to fill a Business Development Manager position with a high energy, results oriented, highly competitive, well established and expanding Southern California market. West Coast Cable specializes in, information technology systems (ITS), audio-visual and security systems, as well as structured cabling turn-key solutions (design, installation and support).
- Present and sell company products and services to new prospective customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Set appointments and close sales
- Maintain and grown new and existing clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Understanding of telecommunications/technology/IT infrastructure industries
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to craft a well written email
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Salary, commissions plan, and benefits are compensatory with experience. All qualified applicants should send their resumes to Cory Castillo, HR department at email@example.com
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.