Whova is hiring a product marketing intern (both full-time and part-time). The major functions are creating product marketing materials such as tutorial videos and user guides.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Microsoft, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, four years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award in 2018 and 2019.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create product tutorial scripts and storyboard from scratch
- Create product tutorial, brochures, and videos
- Collaborate with our product teams for the tutorial verification
- Create creative marketing materials and videos
- contribute to content and video marketing, including but not limited to conducting research, gathering information, creating visual elements, editing marketing messages, and applying feedback to successfully execute projects.
- No video editing experience required
- Good storytelling, presentation and communication skills
- Quick learner of new software product
- Willingness to take feedback and go extra mile to make it perfect
- Good work ethics and can meet deadlines
What You will Gain
- Base salary, medical benefits, and paid sick and vacation leave.
- Fast growing career potential
- Various experiences in video editing skills
- Weekly training sessions
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
How to Apply?**
Please include your resume and transcript
Job Types: Full-time
You will be working from home before we re-open the office.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.