Whova is hiring a full-time Administrative assistant who will help in HR and finance (billing/invoicing). A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Microsoft, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, four years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award in 2018 and 2019.
How You will Make an Impact
- Help on HR, including but not limited to employee onboarding, company-wide event planning, benefits, regulation and compliance, etc
- Process the day-to-day business operation such as account receivable and bookkeeping
- Assist on office management tasks
- Perform additional administrative duties and assignments that help ensure a smooth and efficient business process
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Collaborative, initiative, and proactive
- Business acumen and the ability to professionally interact with people inside and outside the company
- Strong work ethic with high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment with well-honed time-management skills
- 1-2 years of off-campus working experience
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
What You will Gain
- Base salary, medical benefits, and paid sick and vacation leave
- Various experiences in HR, finance, communication, and business administration in a fast-growing software company
- Fast-growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.