Wilshire Associates Incorporated is seeking a Senior Associate/Sr IT Systems Engineer who is responsible for administering, building, troubleshooting, and maintaining internal and external production systems. The candidate must be able to perform moderate to difficult technical and administrative tasks. The candidate will be supporting the underlying technologies related to the Virtualization Strategy. These technologies include but are not limited to Hypervisors, Load Balancers, Storage systems, etc.... This candidate should be an effective communicator, strong team player, and able to participate in a 7x24 on-call support rotation.
- Substantial hands-on advanced level of engineering experience with Expert level Microsoft, VMWare and related technologies experience including DHCP, Active Directory, Registry, GPO, DNS.
- Ability to provide upper tier technical support to both IT and enterprise customers and resolution.
- Experience with Enterprise level concepts and implementations including network/datacenter topologies, enterprise single sign-on experience, web interface, store front-end experience
- Hands On experience with Veeam backup
- Respond to questions/issues in person, via email or phone on all supported applications
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Disaster Recovery plans, recommendations, documentation experience
- Proven success with software and/or hardware system design, installation, configuration, maintenance, documentation, turnover, support, planning and systems management
- Part of the 24X7 on-call rotation schedule
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of IT experience in a mid-size enterprise environment
- Must be proficient with MS office applications, MS Windows Pro and Microsoft Server
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Must have strong knowledge of most of the following - AD, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, GPO, SCCM, RDS, IIS, SharePoint, Skype (Lync), VMWare, Veeam, ACLs, SIP, RTP, Linux, Apache.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and team work skills
- Comfortable working with all levels of IT and business management
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- In depth knowledge of ServiceNow, Salesforce and JIRA is highly desirable.
- An international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Competitive compensation package, including a bonus opportunity.
- 3 weeks of vacation, 8 paid holidays per year.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k)/Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height, or AIDS/HIV status.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No Phone Calls.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.