WAI is a leading global investment technology, investment management and investment consulting firm with four business units including Wilshire Analytics, Wilshire Consulting, Wilshire Funds Management, and Wilshire Private Markets. Highly respected in all areas of its business, Wilshire Associates has offered customized industry-leading solutions meeting the needs of our clients for more than 40 years. With offices worldwide, Wilshire provides services to clients in more than 20 countries representing.
Wilshire Associates is currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly-motivated Technology Analyst, capable of multitasking projects, working individually as well as been part of a team to servicing our clients and prospects in investment analytics business. As a member of our team, you will have exposure to various Windows Servers and UNIX technologies some of which include VMWare, Citrix Virtual Apps, Active Directory, and MS SQL server and PostgreSQL server.
As part of the Wilshire family you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping millions of people around the world make better investment decisions for a more secure future. We are known for creating a global brand with market defining products such as the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index. Our solutions-based approach supported by a strong commitment to research remains the cornerstone of what keeps us at the leading edge of modern quantitative finance. For nearly 50 years, our clients have trusted Wilshire to transform complex theory into practical investment applications.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, CS&E, CIS, Engineering or other quantitative fields required
- 0-2 years of technology support experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system
- Basic understanding of OO programming.
- Excellent communications skills, problem-solving abilities and strong analytical aptitude
- Comfortable working with all levels of IT, developers and business users
- Ability to meet timetables and deadlines and to effectively prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team of professionals
- Knowledge in one of more of the following areas is a plus
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Citrix Virtual Apps and VMWare
- Programming or scripting knowledge such as C++, shell, batch scripting and Powershell
- MS SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL
- Salesforce.com and JIRA
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP/MCTS/MCSA)
- Experience with UNIX Solaris
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Work/Life Balance: 15 days of PTO, 13 paid holidays per year (includes the week between Christmas and New Year's)
- Wellness: affordable comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, FSA/life insurance/STD/LTD/EAP, Rideshare incentives
- CFA/CIPM/CAIA Incentive Program and Professional Membership support
- Lifestyle Support: Annual health fair, on-site biometrics screening and flu shots, weekly lunches, snacks, discounted movie tickets/theme park passes
We are an equal opportunity employer.
More details on this position and how to apply are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have a BOL account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services always recommends you check out the company website.