Windcave is a high-growth and innovative global leader in payment technology delivering a range of secure solutions to major corporate, banking, and SME clients globally. Processing well over US$55 Billion worth of transactions per year, we are one of the largest integrated POS terminal and e-commerce switching providers. With an impressive global presence, we have regional offices in USA, UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
The company is profitable and growing, in large part because of the team we have built and the high quality products we offer. Windcave strongly emphasizes the importance of security because our products provide critical services to customers. Our overall goals are to provide innovation, reliability and flexibility. We develop, engineer, implement, and market a growing range of products that meet the most exacting PCI data security standards. We constantly enhance and extend our products due to the needs of our customers and end users.
If you are searching for an exciting career with an organization that is experiencing tremendous growth, and offers enormous career development opportunities, then we invite you to join us!
What’s on offer?
We are looking for an Account Executive to join the Windcave team focused on developing lasting relationships with new and existing clients. The emphasis for this role is on Sales, Regional Sales Development, Project Management, and Customer Service.
US$50,000 – 55,000 annually PLUS commissions (OTE of 10-20K in the first year, set to double in the second year)
Key Responsibilities of a Windcave Account Executive:
- Responsible for cold calling, prospect qualification, strategic sales process planning, project management, and closing all revenue opportunities within assigned territory
- Develop and qualify new sales inquiries and provide technical review including proposals, quotations, technical documentation, and drawings
- Management of assigned representative companies and distribution channels in territory to drive results in the region utilizing capabilities of channel partners.
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing and Business Development, Applications Engineering, Supply Chain, and Quality.
- Must feel comfortable demonstrating products and application concepts directly with customers and will be expected to answer a wide range of questions regarding the product lines
- Regularly report on key accomplishments and monitor key metrics to identify areas for improvement.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Legal right to work in the United States;
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year US-accredited university;
- The ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, work with minimal supervision and meet demanding deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt their style to the market audience;
- Prior demonstrated business development experience with telephone-based sales
This is a true “sales hunter” position - must be willing to cold-call and prospect.